- Se siente
- Se atreve
- Se comporta
- Se ve como
- How do you behave at home? Do you behave differently with friends? Why? How do teachers see you as compared to how you really are? How do other peer perceive you to be? If you could behave like anyone how would it be? Why?
- How do you perceive women vs men? What is the first thing you think of when you meet someone? How do you look at men vs women? How do you perceive a strong woman?
- Why do we objectify women in our society? Is it due to the role of women? Is it because men feel superior to women? Why do we marry who we do? Status, stability, good house keeper, looks, etc.? How are women portrayed in movies and media?
- Movie talk/Show and discuss
- A quick free write about
- What would you do if you were “Wolf Man”?
- What can we do to stop objectifying women?
- Dictation of a mini story created from the PQA
- Photo description of women in media, wolf man, etc.
- Read articles
- Write a letter (or any IB text type) to the media about…
- Interpersonal orals (IB)