- Empezó– S/he started
- Pagó–S/he paid
- Seguía– S/he followed
- Había+ participo– S/he had _____________
- Empieza– When do you start to cry? Show photos of people crying and make up stories about why they started to cry. What time do you start school? When should one be able to start to date?
- Paga–On a date, who should pay? Do your parents pay for your friends when you go out together? How much do you pay for school lunch? Is it worth it?
- Sigue– TPR follow ________ to the back of the room/bathroom/the door/etc.
- Ha+ participo– I prefer to use ha visto first. Then I would go into ha comido and ha viajado.