- Conoció-S/he met
- Se acercaron-They moved closer together
- Volvió-S/he returned
- Me dejó…-She let me…
- Conoce-Converse with students about who they know that is famous (or would like to know). How well they know their best friend/parents/etc.
- Se acercan-Have two students approach each other in front of the class in different ways (romantically, slowly, like tigers, etc.). It is hard to actually PQA, I use it in stories and also with actors.
- Vuelve-What time do students return home from school/a party/a date/etc. When they return from a date who do they talk to/text?
- Déjame…-This is also hard to PQA. I have students tell me examples about when they would say this to their parents/friends/teachers/etc. I also use it throughout the year and they pick up on it.